Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

Awesomely creative way of making corrugated roofing from soda bottles. Pictures only. Too bad I quit drinking sodas. I could have a greenhouse out of "trash" if I used pallets for the lumber. :)

lean-to greenhouse...I have got to have this!
lean-to greenhouse...I have got to have this!
Click here to download
Cabin Wedding Chapel
Cabin Wedding Chapel
Click here to download
Fun Do It Yourself Craft Ideas – 30 Pics
Fun Do It Yourself Craft Ideas – 30 Pics
Click here to download
Awesomely creative way of making corrugated roofing from soda bottles. Pictures only. Too bad I quit drinking sodas. I could have a greenhouse out of "trash" if I used pallets for the lumber. :)
Awesomely creative way of making corrugated roofing from soda bottles. Pictures only. Too bad I quit drinking sodas. I could have a greenhouse out of "trash" if I used pallets for the lumber. :)
Click here to download
Mini greenhouse
Mini greenhouse
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment