Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

Awsome: "I just wanted to share this pic of portable greenhouses I built for any other people who don't have really hot weather. They cost about $6 each for all of the supplies. I use them for my sweet peppers. You can also make a bigger one with a wooden pallet and 1" poly tubing (irrigation)."

the garden-roof coop: DIY Wine Bottle Bird-Feeders
the garden-roof coop: DIY Wine Bottle Bird-Feeders
Click here to download
Awsome: "I just wanted to share this pic of portable greenhouses I built for any other people who don't have really hot weather. They cost about $6 each for all of the supplies. I use them for my sweet peppers. You can also make a bigger one with a wooden pallet and 1" poly tubing (irrigation)."
Awsome: "I just wanted to share this pic of portable greenhouses I built for any other people who don't have really hot weather. They cost about $6 each for all of the supplies. I use them for my sweet peppers. You can also make a bigger one with a wooden pallet and 1" poly tubing (irrigation)."
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment