Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bottle Drip Irrigation Posted by Hank in Irrigation It’s time to water your plants frugally. You have two precious commodities. Water and your time. I fill my bottle drippers with the garden hose. This is quick and saves time. It reduces water loss via evaporation from the leaves.

Bottle Drip Irrigation Posted by Hank in Irrigation It’s time to water your plants frugally. You have two precious commodities. Water and your time. I fill my bottle drippers with the garden hose. This is quick and saves time. It reduces water loss via evaporation from the leaves.
Bottle Drip Irrigation  Posted by Hank in Irrigation  It’s time to water your plants frugally. You have two precious commodities. Water and your time. I fill my bottle drippers with the garden hose. This is quick and saves time. It reduces water loss via evaporation from the leaves.
Click here to download
greenhouse/studio
greenhouse/studio
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment