Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

*House of Humble* shows us how to *Reuse our empty Soda Bottles* - each idea shown is cute, quick and easy. Plus she shows us how to use the whole bottle. Since I drink on the go a lot I have lots of bottles to reuse. This craft alone does so much good for our planet I’m picking it for a Robin’s Life Just Got Better :) Happy Crafting 3/19/2012. (Robin)

*House of Humble* shows us how to *Reuse our empty Soda Bottles* - each idea shown is cute, quick and easy. Plus she shows us how to use the whole bottle. Since I drink on the go a lot I have lots of bottles to reuse. This craft alone does so much good for our planet I’m picking it for a Robin’s Life Just Got Better :) Happy Crafting 3/19/2012. (Robin)
*House of Humble* shows us how to *Reuse our empty Soda Bottles* - each idea shown is cute, quick and easy. Plus she shows us how to use the whole bottle. Since I drink on the go a lot I have lots of bottles to reuse. This craft alone does so much good for our planet I’m picking it for a Robin’s Life Just Got Better :) Happy Crafting 3/19/2012. (Robin)
Click here to download
Convertible Greenhouse. This is cool.
Convertible Greenhouse.  This is cool.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment